HOW TO CREATE AN AD THAT SELLS
Most buyers search JETC.com for specific products or services. We have developed the tips and hints below based on our analysis to help you generate results:
Enter your caption describing only one product or service. Include distinctive keywords to help visitors find your ads.
Good caption: "Antique Handcrafted Glassware - Fostoria Bowl" - very specific and search friendly
Not so good caption 1: "Various antique glassware, furniture, and jewelry" - not very specific
Not so good caption 2: "Beautiful, excellent quality, buy now!" - poor description
Not so good caption 3: "Glassware" - too general
In the Description section, include features and specifications of only one product or service:
Good descriptionm (very specific and keyword targeted):
"6 inch vintage Fostoria milk glass designed by Elizabeth Shepherd. Made in 1929. Free shipping."
Not so good description (too general with no targeted keywords):
"We have all kinds of antique glassware, furniture, and jewelry for sale. We also have alcoholic beverages to sell."
An excellent ad contains the following:
See Actual Examples of Effective Ads
- A Caption (header) describing only one specific product or service
- The Description section contains features and specifications of only one product or service
- The Description section has at least 250 words of text.
- A product image or a logo is included in the ad.
- Product-related (or service related) keywords are included in the ad.
Post New Ads | Modify Existing Ads